Sunday, February 26, 2006

Timing Is Everything

I don't know why this happens, but by mere coincidence my husband often calls me when I'm in the bathroom. Maybe it's because of the high blood pressure pills that I'm on that acts like a diuretic and makes me pee a lot, or maybe he has a camera hidden in the bathroom and finds it entertaining to call me when I'm in the lua. Who knows? It's funny though and it happens about 90% of the time! Today it's happened twice. The first time I called him back, he answers and the first thing that I say is "I was in the bathroom." He starts laughing because he knows how "lucky" I am that he often calls while I'm otherwise occupied. The second time I called him back, he answers and I say "I was in the bathroom again!" His timing is impeccable! Is that why some people install phones in the bathroom?

No comments: