Friday, April 01, 2005

Time for a Makeover!


Check out this picture that I took of the apple blossoms on my parent's tree. I took it w/our digicam and I'm quite proud of it. I'm thinking of blowing it up and framing it for some much needed artwork throughout our house.

Yes, I feel that I should post something nice and pleasant, as a sort of makeover since that last post got all UGLY!

[A little sidenote, my daughter is yelling to me from the bathroom, proudly describing how her fecal waste lookes like chicken on a bone and a peanut. This makeover isn't off to a good start. LOL!]

I was chatting with a dear close friend of mine today on AIM, and he informed me that the Pope has passed on. A few minutes later, I noticed the date and had to make sure that he wasn't April Fooling me. I really did have to check...my tv's been on the disney channel all morning, so I don't really get a taste of the real world until later when Hubby & I can watch some grown-up tv. It was the Pope's time, I suppose.

Hmm...strike 2 as far as my pleasant post goes.

Nothing much else going on. Our neighbor got a new puppy, and I can hear it's whimpers and cries over the tv that's on. Crap! I'm not holding my breath on getting a good night's sleep tonight.

Ok, strike 3.
I give up! I'm out! Have a great weekend, all! :)






No comments: