Sunday, April 24, 2005

ho hum...

I'm home alone right now with nothing much to do. The Food Network's on as background noise, because my Netflix movies won't come in until tomorrow and I can't find anything else to watch on tv.

I'm still hurting. Still lying on the floor. Still frustrated. We're supposed to be at a friend's baby's baptismal today which is only a couple minutes away from us , but unfortunately I'm still a caged animal and growing more restless by the minute. Shit happens...

I do want to take a minute to thank everyone out there that have stumbled across my blog, and let you know that I appreciate and thank you for all of the positive comments and well wishes that I've received. It's reassuring to know that there's still a lot of good and kindness in the world. Thanks people! It helps!

I don't want to turn this post into a whining party, but unfortunately it's all I can think about right now. I guess I'll go and Ebay. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XOXOXO

No comments: