Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Love, Peas & Hair Grease!

So yesterday I downloaded the Black Eyed Peas' new album Monkey Business from iTunes. I love Love LOVE IT and I love iTunes as well! Now I just need to get me my pink iPod with the pink and white rhinestone studded carrying case and I'll be rich biotch! ;)

Does anyone watch Blow Out on Bravo? Well it's back for season 2 as of last night! I don't know what it is about Jonathan Antin, but Alex and I just HAVE to watch him. He is straight up magical when it comes to hair! Sigh...someday I'll afford his ~$500 haircuts or his $5000 house calls!

My son's last day of school is tomorrow and today I'm off to get some back x-rays so that I can meet with the orthopedist. My Yankees are under .500 and 7 games behind! WTF is up with that? Nothing much else going on...

2 comments:

Hermes said...

I haven't seen that program but based off your resounding review, I just may have to check it out.

I love i-tunes as well. The good folks at Apple deserve a Chalupa.

staci said...

I LOVE Blow Out - I had someone tape it for me last night. I'm sure it was great!