Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm Back

Ever feel like you're losing your mind? I may be one step away from the insane asylum! Geez, I hope they let me bring my tivo with me and forward my netflix movies there. Seriously though, I feel like I've been hit by a semi-truck lately because of all the stuff we have going on. Thankfully, things are starting to wind down and the 3 months of summer break will be my calm before the storm starts up again with a start of a new school year in September.

Today I went to my doctor and found out that I was taking a medication that I really didn't need. A $50 for 3 month supply medicine, mind you. I've been on this medication for 2 1/2 years now, so I think the doc that prescribed it had better start writing me a check. As for the back troubles, since physical therapy isn't really effective (it's been 5 weeks), I must now get some x-rays done and see the orthopedist. Hopefully we'll start getting somewhere with these back issues!

My Yankees are no longer the bottom of the barrel. Ok, so they're in 4th right now so they're 2nd from the bottom of the barrel, but atleast it's not LAST place. They could be doing a lot better if they would just get their shit together.

Speaking of baseball, my son finally got a hit yesterday on the 2nd to the last game of the season. He won the bet with his coach and was given $10 and the game ball. Woo hoo! :)

Anyhoo--nothing much else going on here. I'm off to prepare a South Beach dinner.

No comments: