Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Say what Phone-a-Friend?!

I love it when my batphone rings with juicy tidbits! Not that I'm revelling in other people's drama, because I love and truly care for the unnamed people that have been affected by this drama. I also love being kept in the know! I don't get out much (lately it's only been to drs appointments), and although my daily life is busy, nothing new rarely goes on so I'll take what I can get.

Let's all pause and do an affirmation. Everyone grab your mirrors and say:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and god dammit people like me!"

Say it. Again. Again. AGAIN! One more verse, same as the first! Shampoo, rinse, repeat! Listen to yourself as you say these words! Shout it! One more final time, but with conviction!
Ok, enough of that.

I just wanna say, that if someone is treating you like shit, and/or it's the same undeserving bullshit over and over, dump her or him (I'm equal opportunist) and move on! I know, easier said than done, right? Well, take it one day at a time and things will be better before you know it. It could be a day, week, or even a year, but it'll happen. All it takes is one foot in front of the other. A great group of friends (or any support system you have) and a favorite comfort food also helps, so you may want to stock up on both for the healing process. No turning around, no running back.

Anyway, thank you Phone-a-Friend for always keeping me in the know! Love you! :)

No comments: