Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I did it!

So I finally got my butt in gear and survived my workout today! I did 3 miles on the treadmill at a mostly 5% incline and afterwards some cardio, weight training and stretching on my big fitness ball. I'm so proud of myself! I feel good, but I'm sooooo tired now. Hopefully I can do 2 more miles before bedtime. I need to make a change and it's time to get serious again because my family has a lot of health issues that I don't want to deal with! I know I should be easing into it, but I feel like I've wasted enough time and just want to see results as soon as possible! Yesterday I didn't get to work out until after the kids went to bed and did 2 miles but I'm glad that I made myself do it.

Anyhoo--now I'm off for a date with my bed for a nap!

No comments: